Austcare was founded on the belief that every older or disabled Australian should have quality-trained staff caring for their needs.
We provide leading aged care courses, with our focus on Industry specific Education, Australian’s learning to Care for Individuals
Over the years, our staff and trainers have helped hundreds of students improve their knowledge of the Aged Care, Home Care and Disability industries. We have a strong focus on person-centred support, and aim to encourage students to always uphold a high quality of care in the workplace. As a result, our students have gained employment in some of the best aged care facilities and respite centres in Australia, and grown in confidence and self-esteem. We love celebrating those victories with our students.
We want our students to complete our courses feeling confident and job ready.
That’s why our courses include:
Because of the time we invest in to practical training, our students are recognised in the workplace for their outstanding skills and knowledge.
Why Choose AustCare?
AustCare is an all-inclusive training provider. All workbooks are included in the cost of your course, and your police check is completed for only $30. Our work placements are pre‐arranged at local aged care facilities or with respite centres, and our manual handling equipment is done using real equipment (not just videos). Our qualified trainers will work with you to ensure that you have the knowledge and experience needed to excel in the workplace and will provide you with support during both the theory and practical components of the course.
Austcare also has a high rate of employment once finished the course.
AustCare's Points of Difference
- Our trainers have Aged Care and Disability Industry experience. They’ve been where you are!
- We pre‐arrange your work placement. We want you to succeed!
- We provide 2 AustCare polo shirts to wear on placement to give you a professional edge free of charge.
- We provide student facilitation during your work placement. We support you all the way!
- 2 days Manual Handling training before you start your placement.
- Good reputation and strong relationships with major aged care providers.